SmarTools are proprietary tools developed by NobleTek, in concert with Dassault Systemes’ technology to make PLM Upgrades and Platform Changes easier.
SmarTools Primary Use Cases
- PLM Data Migration – SmartMigrate and AutoMigrate
- SmarTeam to 3DExperience
- Solidworks’ EPDM to 3DExperience
- AutoDesk Vault to 3DExperience
- File Based Data Migration – SmartConnect
- ANY File Based System to 3DExperience
- PLM Co-existence – SmartBridge and eBridge
- SmarTeam and 3DExperience
- Solidworks’ EPDM and 3DExperience
NobleTek’s SmarTools Suite supports migration from virtually any PLM or File System to the 3DExperience Platform. SmarTools also support scenarios of co-existence between the two. While SmartMigrate, AutoMigrate and SmartConnect are meant for one time use, SmartBridge and eBridge tools are implemented as a link between existing PLM and the 3DExperience.
NOBLETEK’S PLM ADVANTAGE
- 25+ years of experience with helping customers maintain and improve product development processes
- PLM Migration expertise that is unparalleled
- Broad experience in different PLM systems
- Industry Leading Dassault Systemes PLM Expertise
- ENOVIA SmarTeam V5
- 3DExperience Platform
- SolidWork’s EPDM
- Years of Partnerships and Project Experience in various PLM Platforms
- (Teamcenter, Windchill, MatrixOne, Aras PLM, etc.)
- Global Presence
- USA, Europe and India
- A focus on out-of-the-box solutions
- Less customization and easier upgrade potential
SMARTOOLS – FACILITATE BUSINESS EVOLUTION
SmarTools allow our customers to select functionally based on the type of the evolution that is required. Some basic examples are listed below:
- Continue SmarTeam usage and add 3DExperience to capitalize on new functionality
- Gradually evolve to the 3DExperience with data consistency
- Migrate one-time from SmarTeam to 3DExperience
NobleTek knows that every PLM project is different. Let our experts help your organization determine what evolution path is right for you!
Using NobleTek migration tools, customers can continue to leverage existing strong points of their current systems, while ensuring that any new investment is implemented on a scalable and future-ready 3DExperience Platform.