NobleTek’s commitment to quality and integrity of service, determination to succeed, ability to bring diverse international expertise together and execute projects through cost-effective global delivery centers, has allowed NobleTek to emerge as a partner of choice for many Fortune 1000 companies. NobleTek’s customers are spread across various industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Industrial Equipment, and Shipbuilding. The worldwide service team at NobleTek is experienced in performing implementation and engineering services across a wide variety of industry leading platforms from vendors such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Dassault Systèmes, Siemens, PTC, and AutoDesk.
NobleTek’s PLM Services group helps companies implement and customize industry leading PLM technology from Dassault Systemes (ENOVIA & CATIA) and Siemens (Teamcenter & NX). The PLM group has extensive experience with system architecture and migration of legacy information.
Position Title: PLM Implementation Specialist - TeamcenterLocation: Salt Lake City, UT
This position has responsibility for implementation of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions for NobleTek customers.
Activities and Duties:
Solution Development and Delivery:
- Provides software configuration to meet solution specifications.
- Participates in the design, development and testing of PLM solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Take business decisions to improve quality of service, production efficiency and profitability.
- Understands project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines.
- Adheres to development standards defined by technical leadership.
- Accurately employs our development tools.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Communicates and collaborates well with other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical degree is required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiar with engineering and manufacturing domains.
- Knowledge of Data Management and Configuration Management principles.
- Knowledge of software development principles and methodologies.
- Ability to work in a team, local as well as remote.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel to customer sites for extended period of time.
Our organization has a responsibility to comply with all applicable requirements set forth by International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”, 22 CFR 120-130). As such, this position may have access to ITAR controlled information and must meet eligibility requirements to work in the United States.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NobleTek is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer